Monday, March 24, 2008

Morph and Bruce Atkinson





This is Morph. He was born before Bruce.  He is just a hatchling. He is made out of my socks.  I put a small stuffed bear inside him, because I want him to have a conscience and be good.  As you see he is a little fat. He's been eating too much egg salad. He has a tongue. He licks me. He can't sit down because  of the bear.  He has a propeller shaped tail. He can fly. 

This is Bruce Atkinson:


He's made from my ski teacher's socks. I named him Bruce because my ski teacher's name is Ben.  They  both have "B" names. He's part mountain, part walrus, part spider, part bear and part sock.  I used three socks. Bruce likes to nuzzle me with his teeth, which makes him part horse.  Bruce is a leaper. Bruce reminds me of Ben.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Z-
I like your new friend Bruce and it's cool to see the pictures we took on your blog. Now everyone can see your Cobra Style! It is warm in Colorado and the snow is melting fast. There have been no Yeti sightings lately, though I think they are easier to see when it isn't cold and snowy. I will be sending you the book we made together soon. I've been taking a little extra time on it because I want to make sure that you like it. I hope your movie turned out well. It certainly was fun to make.
Well, you stay cool and I'll talk to you soon-
Your Friend,
Ben

Miss_Katie said...

Z-
I love the way you designed Morph. My favorite part is his tail. It sounds like you had a blast in Colorado. I miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love,
Miss Katie