Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Brain-Switcher



The Brain-Switcher is one of my most brilliant ideas. This is a mind machine. It switches your mind with the other person. You do what the other person does and you think what the other person thinks. Don't switch your mom's mind with your dad's mind or you might get a mess.  If you brake the machine, their minds will be stuck together forever. And if that happens your dad will say, "I'm so bloated!" and your mom will say, "I have so much work to do tomorrow, I have to go to the office and do all those colonoscopies!" 

Here's how you make it:
First you take tin foil, a big battery, wires, tape and a timer. Tape them all together and use the tin foil to make two hats.  Use the timer to set the time in their past.  The wires hook the electricity to the machine.

1 comment:

Ed Brenegar said...

I know some people who need this machine. I also know people who need personality transplants, and others who need their hearts taken out of the deep freeze.