Saturday, January 24, 2009

THE "Ed, Dennis and Dan" CONTEST

This is a contest.  Please guess the weaknesses of the people below by posting a comment. For hints, check their blogs. I will ask them which are right at the end. The winner will get a photo of me in a Darth Vader mask with Darth Vader's light saber. The mask is for identity protection. The contest will end on March 31st, my birthday, at midnight, just so people will have to wait for awhile. 


1. Oatmeal raisin cookies.
2. Kids with imagination and heart.
3. Not cleaning up my room.

My guess: Kids with imagination and heart


1. People who say they need help for their kids.
2. People who need someone to talk to.
3. Books that sound interesting.

My guess: Books that sound interesting


1. OREO's
2. Phish Food (ice cream)
3. My two little boys 

My guess:  His two little boys

No comments: