Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spirit Box Industries



This is for the spirits of your family members. This is top secret. No one else is allowed to hear it unless you are friends with Little Z Wolf or Spirit Box Industries. This industry will be explained furthermore. Send me the name of someone who is now supernatural. I shall try to contact Ghost Hunter International and they will find your loved one. I shall have the Ghost Hunters put your loved one's spirit in a box if we can. And I will try to send the spirit of your person to you in whatever device used to capture them (Spirit Box Industry boxes). Cost is $20 per ghost. No checks unless you are donating to charity. May the Force be with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great business Little Z Wolf.

Ed Brenegar said...

Can I get a discount for a dozen searches?

BDTZ said...

no you can not ed