Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweetheart



Sweetheart is a new sock puppet. I made her with my mom. She was born 11/14/2009. Her sign is Scorpio and her birthstone is Topaz or Citirne.

Her entire life is based on love. Love is what she sees, love is what she feels, love is the air she breathes. Love is her very essence. I put hearts in her arms, her legs, each of her eyes-- all three of them--and on her chest. Sweetheart is the cutest and most happy thing on earth.

Below is a photo of a S.P.L.T.D. Sock Puppet Life Taking Device. It is used to take apart a sock puppet or stuffed animal and take the stuffing to use for other sock puppets or animals. We took the stuffing from a Build-a-Bear for Sweetheart. This information is classified and should not be told to any other bloggers except people who are friends with Little Z Wolf because the stuffing is Build-a-Bear copyright.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Wolf, I must confess...

I have a S.P.L.T.D. too!

I've been afraid to let my sons use it. Now I see that my fears are groundless.

I love Sweetheart the sock puppet. I don't think we have any funky socks like those to make anything like her though. All our socks are boring black or white.

Jami said...

Little Z Wolf -
I showed Mady your picture of Sweetheart and she loved it - very cute, and looks like you put a lot of love into her!
Mrs. Roberts

Unknown said...

Little Z Wolf,
Thank you for sharing 'Sweetheart' with the world. The world needs more love and you have created Sweetheart who is full of love!
Kes

JustSaying said...

I love “Sweetheart,” especially the eyes and the hearts and the stripes! I promise not to share with anyone but those who know Little Z Wolf. Becky