Friday, February 8, 2008

Brainiac


Braniac is this computer being. He's going to have this wooden skeleton, then he's going to have layers of skeleton. The first is going to be wooden. Then metal. Then steel. And then structure. And that's what a robot needs-- structure. And I am also going to give him a superior intellect that will never let him forget or disobey me. It's easy to take him apart but I would not because that's a waste of good science and research and technology. He is going to have a disk with fighting programming and I will make sure he will be one that doesn't have to be moved. He is going to be able to walk himself. He will be the robot of tomorrow. He will be BRANIAC and I will be his creator and I will change my name to Dr. Tenma.

1 comment:

Ed Brenegar said...

Dr. Tenma, could I order 5 Braniac's to go? I need one to rake leaves, another to mow the grass and one to clean my office, and I need two who will play with me.
Thanks, your friend, Ed