Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Taste of Wizards

This is a drink that will make you healthy, wealthy and wise AND make you into a frog. I made this with Hannah. You already know who she is. Here's is the label:




We put milk, sugar, more sugar, more sugar, green food coloring, a pinch of cinnamon and vanilla into our bottle. And then we took a spoon and stirred our concoction. Dad and Bob were drinking it and in the kitchen Dad had this horrible frog feeling and he turned into a frog and tried to eat me with his tongue. And then it quickly weared off.  And that was a frog-of-a-time. I just hope he never eats it anymore, otherwise I will be frog-dinner.

There's a secret ingredient that I will never tell you.  It is very, very , very secret, and if you knew you would throw up.

I'm going to sell the drink on ebay starting some time.


No comments: