Saturday, February 9, 2008

Emails to my Aunt Wolf


I write to my Aunt Wolf once some days. I'll keep you posted about her emails. She's actually my cousin. She's not a real Wolf. Aunt Wolf is the one in the green.

Dear Little Wolf,

I liked your blog. I would blog back, but I don't know how. I think it's so exciting that I have a cousin who knows how to blog. Maybe some day you can teach me.

Love,
Aunt Barbara Wolf

Dear Aunt Wolf,
Thank you and if you want to do a compliment just email. Emailing is good. Thank you.

Dear Little Wolf,
Are you going to California this summer? Uncle Wolf Richard and I will be there and we hope to see you.

What are you learning in school? What grade are you in? What is your favorite subject? What is your least favorite subject? What is your favorite sport? Please write back.

Love,
Aunt Wolf

Dear Aunt Wolf,

I'm going to California, that is correct.
And I know that you know that I know that I'll be able to see you.
I'm not learning anything fun at school.
I like recess. I don't like math and I don't like other things.
I do not have a sport.

What do you like and what do you want to do with me? Hug?

If you are a real wolf, I'm not coming.

From,
Little Wolf

Dear Little Wolf,

I am as much a wolf as you are. I would very much like to hug you and will do that in California. I am a teacher and I hope you will still like me. I promise not to try to teach you anything. See you in California.

Love,
Aunt Wolf

Dear Aunt Wolf,

You will just have to wait till I'm there. I'm putting you on my blog permanently because I just want to be nice.

From,
Little Wolf

You ARE nice.

Thanks,
Aunt Wolf

No comments: