Sunday, February 3, 2008

A story: Demona

Today's story is about Demona. Demona is a gargoyle. I found her on the internet. She's human by day and gargoyle by night. She comes from Gargoyle mania. And that's for today's story. It's a true story. One night a rock hit the window and I went downstairs to see what was going on. And I saw Demona. Only the one who sees her first can see her. I taught her in the ways of doing good things like turning bad guys into pizza toppings. It's working. I will keep you posted.

Here's a link to Demona: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkIbt5c8aM
Here is the transformation that she needs to become good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnJDdaUQNRI




3 comments:

Anne Ginther said...

Wow! I'm so glad to finally know what Damona looks like! She is so cool! Thanks for sharing! Tell her I said hi!

Ed Brenegar said...

Little Wolf, I can't wait to read more of your stories.
your friend,
Ed

Anonymous said...

Demona,
This is Gabriella and I am very shocked that you met my friend Zander.