Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Sock Puppets


Meet my sock puppets. Their names are Rudy the dog, Morilla the Monkey, Esmerelda the panda bear, and Raj the elephant. They all have cute personalities. Rudy was made from my Dad's socks. His personality is really very, very, loving. Morilla, she's made from my Papa's socks or my Omi's. Her personality is nice and very crazy. Morilla had to have head surgery because her head stitches looked a little too blue. Esmerelda is so glad to be in the world. She's made from my Papa's socks again. And Raj is made from my Papa's socks, too. He is the runt. He is very naughty. Some of them were stuffed with my Omi and Papa's stuffing from her pillows. They are short one pillow. She didn't mind. The stuffing is the organs. I feel like a proud father.

3 comments:

Ed Brenegar said...

Little Wolf,
You are the GREATEST 8yr old Blogger on this planet or any planet. I like your puppets. They make a great family.
Stay warm!
your friend, Ed

Anonymous said...

I love your sock puppets too! They are great. Thanks for posting this picture of them!

Tom Morris

Anonymous said...

hey z!
whats up?
your sock puppets are awesome!

jillian :-)