Saturday, February 9, 2008

The "Ed"ster


Meet my friend Ed Vinegar. He knows about my whole blog. I only know about some of his blog. He did this:
It is about me.
And he sent me this:
It's about this kid that has to have a wheel chair to walk and instead of skateboarding he made up extreme sitting.
Ed gave me a gargoyl book. I like it.
I am sending him his order of braniacs (see my post about the brainiacs to learn more about these computer beings). If any of you want braniacs, just post. It will take a whole year and months to make the braniacs. The will fly to you by hyperdrive.

2 comments:

Ed Brenegar said...

Little Wolf,
You are my hero.
your friend, Edster

Unknown said...

Hello Little Wolf:

I learned of you from Ed, who is also a friend of mine. Your ghost story is lovely. You have the gift of a vivid imagination and I look forward to reading more of your blog.