Friday, February 8, 2008

Surviving the Sled



Today we went sledding. We went outside and we were walking, walking, walking so long that I was tuckered out of walking. So mom pulled me on the sled to where I needed to go. Then we ventured off to the mountains and do you want to know what happened? We went up to the mountain and I sledded down at hyperspeed. Then what I did was I went back up. The sled went into plain mode. And it landed at the top of the mountain. And then it rested while I ran along and mom pulled it and my mom had to pull me a little. Eventually I was able to walk.

Claire was eating snow. Claire is one of my sister's friends. She was sledding, too. And it was fun. We all sledded, even her other friends, even her not-best-friends. Claire ate the snow. I tried to warn her that there was animal feces in there, but she wouldn't listen. It can cause diarhea or worse. If you want to be safe, don't eat snow even if you want. It also wastes precious heat.

No comments: